Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Tickled Pink Brink






I was so excited to get my Close To My Heart order delivered today so I could scrapbook and play with this National Scrapbooking Month "Tickled Pink" kit. It came with 4 patterned papers (two with glitter), 5 sheets of cardstock, one die-cut sheet, an acrylic stamp set (that includes numbers, phrases, quotes, flowers, & leaves), a mini-medley accent collection (flower brads, ribbon slides, crocheted flowers, and tiny metal tags), and a sponge dauber distressing tool. All that for FREE with a $60+ stamp order. If you would like to get your kit to play with, hurry to my website, www.tabithalewis.myctmh.com to get yours by May 31st! I did this cute layout of my puppy Brinkley and I still have a ton of paper and accents left over to make cards, ATCs, or other layouts. I hope you'll give it a shot, the quality and value can't be beat!

2 comments:

  1. Poor Brink every time you turn around he is on a pink layout lol. The pink bunny layout now this. Just like Raven using a pink liter box. Our poor boys. lol

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha, I know, what can I say, I love pink...he's just gonna have to deal with it.

    ReplyDelete