Thursday, May 28, 2009

Go Ahead, Seize the Cupcake!

"Dessert" LFB Front
"Dessert" LFB Back
This is the LFB that I created for the June Swap at Stampassion. The theme is "Desserts" and I was instantly inspired by my latest paper crafting obsession: all things cupcakes. I have cupcake paper, and cupcake stamps, and cupcake ribbon, and it was fun to put it to a use other than birthday cards. The paper is DCWV, the stamps are CTMH and GStudio. I used CTMH Liquid Glass in a puddle at the top of the cupcake to hold on the seed bead "sprinkles" and great a glossy frosting look. The strawberry bodice is a rubber sticker from K & Co. I'm not obsessed with eating real cupcakes (I just think they look adorable) but I have plenty of other vices I sometimes feel guilty about eating, so "Go ahead, Seize the Cupcake" seemed like a good phrase to use, because we only live once, we might as well enjoy dessert!

No comments:

Post a Comment