Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My Favorite Place Chipboard House Swap

"My Favorite Place" Chipboard House Outside

"My Favorite Place" Chipboard House Inside

This is what I created for "Our Little Neighborhood" project, Chipboard house #2. The theme of this house was "My Favorite Place," which is hands down my grandma's camp on Lake Algonquin. I go there every summer, and its such a nice retreat from the hustle and bustle of the everyday. I wanted to capture the essence of the comfort and simplicity of this place...wood-sy buttons and photos of the deer my grandfather hunted and mounted spell out the "adirondack camp" vibe.

1 comment:

  1. Tabitha, love your "camp" too. A lot of similarities, but I like yours better. I am going to do another one to swap out today. I sure wouldn't mind having yours. I know that Algonquin Lake area well. Beautiful up there. You captured it to a tee.

    ReplyDelete