Saturday, June 20, 2009

Cards, Cards, Cards!

For Jeff's brother, Mike

For Jeff's step-dad, Andy

For my sister, Aly
It seems like I can't make cards fast enough this month...so many birthdays and I even have to make a retirement card for the social worker at my high school who I became great friends with because she was the advisor of my SADD chapter (and I was club president). These are only a few of what I've been pumping out lately. I made the thank you for my sister because she's been working on my hair for me for free. She is currently a stylist at Allure Salon on Rt.9 in Clifton Park, NY. If you are local, you should look her up and tell her I sent you. I'm so proud of how much she's learned and how confident she's become in the last few years. I figured I would send her this thank you card in the mail so she gets a fun surprise to open instead of bills! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment