Saturday, April 10, 2010

Happy Birthday Ginger!


Here are the handmade items that I created for Ginger's birthday on Monday to go with her gift full of bought goodies and trinkets for crafting. I can post this because we already celebrated on Thursday with a shopping trip and lunch at Panera Bread. We've been friends for years, since we met at Memory Lane before it closed and sat together for every bus trip to scrapbook stores and Expos. It's been fun getting to know such a talented and creative person and I hope she has the best birthday ever!

2 comments:

  1. Thank you for a wonderful day! I am beyond greatful for our friendship!! Your the bestest friend ever

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is really nice and I love seeing friends so close and thoughtful of one another. nice presents for a nice person. I will have to go and wish her a Happy Birthday tomorrow.

    ReplyDelete