Saturday, January 2, 2010

With Sympathy


This is a sympathy card that will soon be on its way to hopefully warm the heart of a very strong, talented, amazing woman who is mourning the loss of a cherished companion. I am constantly in awe of her artistic talent and I was fortunately able to meet her early on in 2009 in person and become friends with her outside of the scope of internet and snail mail art groups. She is a fabulous and kind-hearted person who I feel priviledged to have in my life. It makes my heart ache to know that she has had to say goodbye to someone she loves and accept his place as her guardian angel. Hopefully someday in the not so distant future, the sorrow she feels will be replaced by happiness and smiles of her memories of him.
I want her to know, she is not alone in her grief, and her friends are here to lift her up again.

No comments:

Post a Comment