Saturday, January 9, 2010

Matted Valentine Inchie Grouping

Thanks to Fran in the In My Vintage Room Yahoo Group and her last few swap themes that required me to make Inchies...I am quickly becoming addicted. I wanted to try to come up with a way to display my new creations, and hopefully soon my collection as I start to participate in more inchie swaps. I've decided to matte them in themed groupings and put them in an 8x8 scrapbook album. This is my first matted grouping of inchies, Valentine themed, and all created by me. I have to think through how to display the only other three inchies I have so far, from the Christmas Inchie swap last month. Each of the three inchies are by different artists, so if I glue them down to a matte, I want to also have a space to put the date created and artist name. So this is a work in progress. At any rate, the above is my pride and joy of the day...inchies triple matted on black cardstock and vintage music paper torn from a book I bought at an old bookstore in Wells, NY. Click on the photo to enlarge it and see each inchie in more detail!

1 comment: