Friday, January 1, 2010

MERRY Toe Sock Tradition Layout

whole layout
left side
right side
I created this layout to commemorate my first Christmas EVER without seeing my parents. Maybe commemorate isn't quite the right word, but it marks a moment I shared with Aly as the only immediate family I had left in NY for the holidays now that Elise and my parents have moved south. Our grandma from VA sent us a small package to open, and as usual it included a pair of holiday toe socks. For some reason these goofy pair of socks that you have to squish your toes into individually always brings a smile to our faces and I thought this year would be the perfect time to photograph and scrapbook the unspoken tradition. I traced my giant foot on the left side of the layout as a journaling spot. I stamped the red snowflakes, matted the photos, and added the word fetti stickers and gems.

No comments:

Post a Comment