Saturday, January 30, 2010

Birthday Queen


My gorgeous cake from Peggy

Birthday Queen Crown from Ginger

Some of the fabulous girls-Pat, Lori, Beth, Helen, Donna, Fran, Ginger & Peggy

Click on the photo above to see enlarged some of the beautiful gifts I recieved! Handmade greeting cards from Lori, Peggy, Ginger, Donna, Melanie, Elise, Marilyn, Helen, Elaine & Berta. ATCs from Helen, Ginger, Fran & Donna. A necklace from Ginger and Twinchy from Fran, and LFBs from Lori, Ginger, Miriam, Beth, and Helen. Bird Mobile by Melanie and Altered Art piece by Marilyn (Not pictured because they were already displayed!)
I was so spoiled for my birthday! I had an awesome day creating at Miriam's with the girls from the Vintage Room. They all made me such gorgeous art pieces and gave me such fun supplies! It was the best way to spend my birthday and I feel blessed to have such amazing and talented friends! Thanks for my cheesecake Ginger! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment