Sunday, September 4, 2011

Naked Boxes--Cricut Art Philosophy Cartridge

Click on the photo to make it larger and you will see the projects pretty much actual size! I tested out my new exclusive Close To My Heart Art Philosophy Cricut Cartridge tonight on my little personal electronic cutter...and at their full sizes on that machine (5.5" setting) they come out pretty dainty and adorable if you ask me! The pillow box, heart box, and the box with the handles come out a decent size for party favors and treat holders. The other three are scarcely big enough to house a single chocolate--but for my jewelry gift giving the little chinese food box or tied up ribbon box would hold a ring or pair of earring and be a darling thing all decorated up for whatever the occasion. I can't see them working out if any of these were made any smaller...and I'm glad my friend has the Expression so we can get these beauties up to their full potential come time for our new monthly workshop club projects! I'm so excited! Right now they are plain naked white boxes...but just wait till you see the projects we turn out from this new cartridge--my mind is reeling with ideas!

No comments:

Post a Comment