Wednesday, August 24, 2011

August 2011 Mini Book













I used this 6x6 mini album that I bought years ago at the Dollar Tree to house double page mini-spreads of all the fun things I was able to do with my family when they visited last week and the week before. It was great to see my cousin Mary and her beautiful family, my sister Elise was here for a week, my great Aunt was here for the month from CA, and my friends Ginger and Mike and my Aunt Claudia where able to join Jeff, Elise, and I for a trip to the Adirondack Museum on Blue Mountain Lake one rainy Monday. We got some icecream, did a few short hikes, relaxed and had smores by the lake and did some shopping in Speculator. I couldn't have asked for a better summer so I had to document it in this little book before the hecticness of my last grad semester and substitute teaching sets in next week.

No comments:

Post a Comment