Monday, March 7, 2011

Recycled Soda Can Pin Variations

I wanted to share a variation of the soda can pins I made at Stamp Camp. I don't have the Big Shot or the Daisy Die that we created the top two pins with...so I came home and used my Cuttle Bug and my Tim Holtz Tattered Florals Die instead. All of the ladies at Stamp Camp made their pins out of different cans and we were all so excited by how each one came out differently. With this different flower shape there are even more options. More of the can design shows, which I happen to like and lends itself to being better able to recognize the recycled nature of the project. The possibilities are limitless! Check out Maura's Monster pin! Can you tell which soda brands my pins are made of?

1 comment:

  1. I like your Tim Holtz die pin! Another style to try out, and a great way to repurpose!!

    ReplyDelete