Monday, March 7, 2011

March Stamp Camp Projects

It's about time that I update my blog! I've been posting a photo a day on Facebook as part of a year long Project 365. Alot of the photos I post there are of my art. But it's time to catch up here, and what better way to get back in the game than to share a few projects I've been involved in. The photo above is of the projects we worked on as part of a monthly Stampin' Up Stamp Camp. My Stampin' Up Demonstrator is tremendously generous, as well as awesomely creative so I know that every month I'm in store for something fun. This month was triple the fun because we made a card, decorated a ball jar, and created pins out of soda cans! The idea for the pins came from a YouTube Clip posted on Maura's blog, another member of the stamp group. You should check it out and give it a try!

No comments:

Post a Comment