Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Wisteria Lane Trinket Box Order Filled

Puppy themed trinket boxes
Kitten themed trinket boxes
Bird & Butterfly themed trinket boxes
Circle Trinket Boxes
Wisteria Lane Gift shop in Galway,NY requested an additional order of a dozen trinket boxes and I happily made two dozen more thinking I'd let Karen pick out the ones she liked best to fill the order. She was so thrilled with them, she bought them all from me! They retail in her store for $4 each and come with a square of cotton batting inside to safely house your jewelry and treasures. If you see one you like, go pick it up soon, for a gift or for yourself, before its gone! I did not create these from collage sheets, I cut up the Cynthia Hart Victorian Calendars my grandmother gave me awhile back...so each trinket box is one of a kind as I will not repeat any of the images in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment