Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Albums, Albums, Albums





I may have disappeared from blogging for a few weeks, but I've definitely still been creating. From wedding cards to a wedding album, to birthday cards and birthday mini-book, to two travel albums and a few family photo mini books--I've been back to my scrapbooking roots for awhile. Above are photos of some of the layouts in the 8x8 wedding book that I made for my cousin Gabe and his new wife Kate for their wedding gift from me. Their colors were blue and green, and the wedding was outdoors on an old farm in Virginia, so I kept the look clean, simple, casual and elegant with pale blue, olive green, white and silver accents. I scrambled to take good photos at the wedding, went from the wedding to a CVS to print photos and make them a photo cd, put the photos in my other-wise pre-assembled album together that night, and had it sent back to them with my dad for his visit the next day. Whew! It was a little crazy, but I think they really enjoyed it.

No comments:

Post a Comment