Friday, June 11, 2010

Cricut Critter Creations


"Bee Yourself" LFB Page Front & Back


"Smile Squirrel" Card for Aly
Well, I have a very generous friend who came to acquire a Cricut machine that she did not need and passed on to me. I won three cartridges on Ebay, and we decided we would share our collection between the two of us...and two of the cartridges that I ordered came in the mail today so I pulled it out to play. I figured it out pretty quickly and made a pile of cut-outs for future use, and put a few to work on the card and little fat book page above. The trees, branch, and clouds are from the "Serenade" cartridge, and the Smile sentiment and animals are from the "Create A Critter" cartridge. The Bee Yourself stamp and bee and hive are a CTMH Petite Perks incentive stamp set.
I NEVER thought I'd own a Cricut because I never wanted (or really could afford) to foot the expense. I'm so lucky to have someone to share my passion with, and someone who knows I will put to good use and appreciate "hand-me-down" items. I feel very blessed. I've enjoyed exploring some of the creative options of the machine today.

No comments:

Post a Comment