Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Holiday Inchie LFB

Detail shot of front with shaker pouch of Diamond Dust
Back of LFB featuring Ginger's December Inchie

Front of LFB featuring Helen and Elaine's Inchies
This little fat book page was created for Fran's In My Vintage Room Yahoo Group swap. Earlier last month she had us each create 6 Holiday inchies to be swapped back and we were to choose 3 of our returns to create a Winter/Holiday LFB. This was a challenging but awesome idea! At first I thought it would be hard to pick which three to use, but after I saw which would work together best to tell a little story on the page it worked out. I used Elaine's sledding inchie with Helen's snowman to create a fun "Snow Day" scene. I found a fun use for the diamond dust and shaker pouches I just purchased from Stampassion too! Shake my LFB and it snows on the snowman! Yay! I added Making Memories Wordfetti stickers, Close To My Heart snowflake stamps, and some rhinestones to complete the page. Ginger's December Inchie matched my color scheme and made a great addition to the back of my page where I could put my info and carry over the snowflake theme.

No comments:

Post a Comment