Wednesday, April 29, 2009

So Inspired

ART IS LIKE A BORDER OF FLOWERS ALONG THE COURSE OF CIVILIZATION.

I just became a "follower" of a whole list of blogs. I am so surprised to see people's art that I have in my ATC binder from years ago! They were once active at Art Connection, where I first began my ATC obsession. It is so neat to see how everyone has branched out with their art. And through their blogs, I was able to find others, and then some more, until I became inundated with gorgeous photography and artwork and personal stories of pain, and triumph, and sexy shoes. The variety of personalities and mediums is so cool, and I absolutely can't wait for the next week of school to be over so that I can spend some time perusing the web for more art and more inspiration, and then sit down and create more of my own.

No comments:

Post a Comment