Wednesday, July 29, 2015

I'm back!

It's been several years since I've blogged but I have never stopped crafting!  In fact, I have just been spending more time CRAFTING than blogging, because with my now 15 month old daughter at home, crafting time is almost as precious as time spent with her!  However, I'm going to attempt to reenter the blogging world because I have surrounded myself with talent in Facebook swap groups and have become addicted to several new types of art--and have had the pleasure of becoming part of design teams for two up and coming companies--The Crafty Pickle on Etsy and Honey Bee Scraps!  I have found that even with the demands of work and mommy-hood that crafting keeps me sane, and that it's not about having time, it's about making time to do the things that I love.  And I love creating art and my friendships with these talented ladies-- because that is the type of fulfillment and acknowledgment that keeps me ticking!  I love being part of the groups and part of the team!  I hope you will enjoy following me on their blogs as I unveil new projects each week using their awesome products.


Melissa Hewitt of Honey Bee Scraps has developed, and continues to roll out amazing, made in the USA, clear photopolymer stamps of the highest quality...they stamp perfect right off the cling sheet ladies!  No seasoning required--and even the smallest images give a clear impression every time!  The stamp sets are so versatile that they are perfect for use in planners, Project Life cards, traditional layouts, greeting cards, gift tags...and I even used them to make polymer clay jewelry, a ransom note for my husband's birthday card, and my own DIY planner clips!  (Check out the Honey Bee Scraps Blog for past posts!)

Taniesa Vlasak of The Crafty Pickle has awesome flair sets, flair singles, planner clips, sequin "relish" mixes, washi tapes, and more.  She even offers custom flair options so you can design your own flair pieces for your paper crafting projects!  That means the possibilities are endless and her lower profile flatter flair pieces don't add too much bulk to your scrapbook pages.  Her shop is currently closed while she catches up on custom orders and stocks it with the newest releases--check back on August 14th for all the newest goodies!

Both of these women have built up an amazing team behind them, and have used each other for support to help each other grow which is so awesome to see.  I am so proud to be part of their business ventures and so excited to see what the future holds!  Here is a sneak peek of my blog post for Saturday over at Honey Bee Scraps using the "Life Right Now" stamp set!  Thanks for checking in with me today!


No comments:

Post a Comment